qldwater is a business unit of IPWEAQ. Its members include the majority of Queensland councils, other local and state government-owned water and sewerage service providers, and affiliates.
As the central advisory and advocacy body within Queensland’s urban water industry, qldwater is a collaborative hub, working with its members to provide safe, secure and sustainable urban water services to Queensland communities.
It achieves this goal through a variety of programs, most notably:
• The Queensland Water Regional Alliance Program – an LGAQ initiative (supported by the Queensland Government) aimed at helping Queensland councils work together at a regional scale to achieve efficiencies for their customers;
• The Statewide Water Information Management (SWIM) Program – advocacy and continuous improvement supported by a sophisticated regulatory and business reporting and benchmarking tool;
• The Queensland Water Skills Partnership – a collaboration among utilities to identify skills needs and solutions and encourage appropriate investment;
• Other industry advocacy services – focused on sustainable investment and planning, and fit for purpose regulation;
• Industry communication, innovation and marketing initiatives – creating a distinct profile for urban water and sewerage and celebrating its achievements with often limited resources, to make the industry an attractive place to work and exploit its competitive advantages and collaborative culture.
Click here to get your
business listed in the
Corporate Members Directory
PO Box 6012, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3632
24 New Dookie Road, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3630
03 5821 6744
ABN: 83 123 468 422