Align your business with WIOA
Corporate Membership has been established to cater for the product and service suppliers to the water industry. One person is afforded membership rights and becomes the Corporate Member main contact. This person receives the routine correspondence and publications produced by the Association, up to 9 additional people can receive electronic communications from WIOA and are deemed to be Associate Members of the Association.
Corporate Membership Package
WIOA is pleased to offer corporate membership to companies or Water Businesses. The corporate membership includes:
- Notification of when the WIOA exhibition site sales open
- Discounted exhibition site fees at WIOA conferences
- Twice yearly journal WaterWorks supplied as hard copy
- Opportunity to advertise in WaterWorks to a targeted national market
- Quarterly newsletter “Operator”
- Monthly snippets newsletter “Words”
- Opportunity to provide the industry with ‘people news’ when new employees join your business
- Opportunity to use the WIOA logo – contact WIOA for conditions of use
- Opportunity to participate in “new products/new technology” section of “Operator”
- A website listing containing contact and product or service details in our corporate members directory
- Opportunity for multiple contacts to be provided to WIOA under the one membership
- Automatic membership for one person, (usually the nominated contact person)
- Recognition at the Annual Conferences through corporate members sign
- Positions vacant advertisements posted on the WIOA website free of charge
- Free copies of WIOA member handbook to distribute
Mail Out to WIOA Members
WIOA provides a mail out service for Corporate Members that will go to all current WIOA members either electronically or in print. Limited to twice per company per year it is ideal for company brochures on specific products, services or case stories. Electronic files will be uploaded to your WIOA company web directory page and a link supplied to members to download.
Produced Monthly with one of WIOA’s other publications, Words or Operator. 400 hard copies are required plus a low resolution pdf file for emails are required on the 1st of the month of inclusion.
Opportunity Monthly mail out to all WIOA members costs $550 (inc GST) per mailout. The maximum size of material to be included is A3 folded to A4. In February, May, August and November, mail will be A4. All other mailouts need to be folded to DL to fit inside a standard business envelope.
If you require further information please contact WIOA (03) 5821 6744, Fax (03) 5821 6033 or email email@example.com
Special WIOA Advertising Rates in Utility Magazine Advertising
Utility Magazine is the official media partner of WIOA.
A “WIOA advertising rate” in Utility Magazine has been negotiated for all WIOA corporate members as an additional membership benefit.
In addition, a special “WIOA Conference Exhibitor” advertising rate in Utility Magazine is also available for the following editions that will be distributed at the relevant conference to all delegates and visitors.
- FEBRUARY for Exhibitors at the WIOA NSW Conference and Exhibition
- MAY for Exhibitors at the WIOA Queensland Conference and Exhibition
- AUGUST for Exhibitors at the WIOA Victorian Conference and Exhibition
For more information or to make a booking, contact Chris Bland at Monkey Media:
P (03) 9440 5721 M 0413 869 629 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Complimentary Utility Magazine subscription
WIOA Members can subscribe to Utility Magazine for FREE!