M. Tucker & Sons (MT&S) provides a full range of trenchless solutions, civil solutions and advisory services to various clients, councils and waterboards requiring works to both Sewer and Stormwater assets. MT&S is committed to providing their clients with the most suitable solution in a highly professional manner.
MT&S offers a holistic job management service, ranging from a single defect to rehabilitating an entire network; typically the process is quite similar regardless of the size of the project.
• Our accredited CCTV operators will inspect your asset.
• The Data is then assessed by our accredited staff.
• Point to point consultation process outlines a scope of required works, i.e. Cleaning, Repair/ Renew/ Reline or Raise asset access points & defects to be addressed.
• A comprehensive Rehabilitation Plan is created offering a range of solutions tailored to your organisations financial planning.
• MT&S actions the plan and the asset is rehabilitated.
• Post CCTV reports are supplied.
Services in your comprehensive Rehabilitation Plan can include but are not limited to:
• Complete job management and Logistics;
• CCTV Assessments and reporting;
• High pressure drain cleaning;
• Point repair patching, CIPP, Quicklock, Amex-10;
• Civil works;
• Continual structural pipe lining;
• Service location;
• Post rehabilitation CCTV reports.
A Division of Tablelands Regional Council
The Tablelands region is an area covering 64,768 square kilometres of diverse landscapes including world heritage rainforests and crater lakes, expansive savannahs and wetlands, along with a variety of rural and agricultural farming.
Located in Far North Queensland, extending west of Port Douglas, Cairns and Innisfail, there are several major towns including Atherton, Kuranda, Malanda, Ravenshoe, Mareeba, Yungaburraand Herberton. Smaller towns are Mt Garnet, Dimbulah, Chillagoe, Mt Molloy, Millaa Millaa, Julatten, Tolga and Walkamin .
The population of 42,196 is dispersed across this large, geographically diverse region which is slightly larger than the land mass of Tasmania.
Across the region there are 20 water supply schemes. The source of water varies from rivers, creeks, bores, dams and lakes. All schemes have chlorination with the exception of Mt Garnet. Their water is sourced from the Herbert River, using an 11 kilometre delivery main, and is treated in town using a small micro filtration plant.
Daily testing ensures reporting and quality standards are maintained and risks identfied quickly, such as E. Coli levels.
Water treatment plants are located at Dimbulah, Johnstone River Estate, Kuranda, Malanda, Mareeba, Millaa Millaa, Mt Garnet, Yungaburra. Mt Molloy is a declared ‘non-potable’ water supply and as such has no treatment or disinfection.
Maric Flow Control Australia is a leading supplier of flow control valves throughout Australia and the world.
Maric flow control valves automatically and accurately limit flow to a constant pre-set rate. The valves are controlled by pressure sensitive rubber rings, each of which responds to changing pressure with varying orifice size to provide a constant flow. Flow rates are available from 0.4 up to 9000 litres per minute, in body sizes from 1/8” BSP, up to 300mm. Bodies are available in PVC, Brass, Gunmetal and Stainless Steel.
Our South Australian owned company is QA accredited with the Watermark License based on ISO9001, and is committed to supplying quality valves in order to satisfy customers’ specific flow control requirements.
Mass Products is an Australia-based distribution agency for the world’s most innovative industrial and safety solutions.
Our team is constantly searching the world for innovative industrial and safety products to suit the Australian, New Zealand & South Pacific market. We pride ourselves on ensuring each and every product we offer is cutting edge and meets the needs of the market.
Falls are among the most common causes of serious work related injuries and deaths. Employers must set up the work place to prevent employees from falling off of overhead platforms, elevated work stations or into open manholes and pits. We help employers to maintain safe working environments while offering cost effective, quality products and solutions.
Mass Products continues to source quality safety products from all over the world. Our relationship with industry leaders like Halliday Products and DOA has helped us to forge a reputation as the top in our field when it comes to fall protection and cover lifting systems. We make sure that all products comply or surpass Australian standards so that employers and employees alike can have peace of mind knowing they are protected by the best safety products.
We believe lives matter and that’s why we endeavour to find revolutionary safety products for use in a range of industries.
Operating since 1991, McBerns has been providing quality products, services and advice to the Water, Construction & Mining and Industrial sectors when dealing with odours and worker safety.
We are an Australian market leader in the design and manufacture of Safety Access Covers and Odour Filter Units. All McBerns products are designed and custom manufactured in Queensland Australia.Supplying to clients Australia wide, UK, Ireland, USA,NZ, Kuwait, UAE and Asia.
McBerns offers a wide range of Products and Services as follows:
Our Leading Products:
• 4-Sided Void Protection Safety Access Covers: custom designed and manufactured for Water/Wastewater and manufactured to suit any site requirements. These design features improve the WH&S on siteWith 4 sides safety incorporated within the lid frame, forming a complete void protection barrier. Custom made to suit location, light, strong with many more safety features built-in.
• Combined Odour Filter Range Passive and Extraction Systems: eliminates 99.9% odorous emissions with ease of operation, effectiveness and cost efficiencies in Domestic and commercial installations.They don’t mask the odours they absorb and treat the odorous gases including H2S releasing only clean air back into the environment.
• AutoWellWasher™: reduces the accumulation of fats, oils and greases (FOGS) in pump station wells and can be programmed to use less than 100lts of water per day.It is an automatic washing device that uses only mains water to keep the pump stations fat and debris free, reduces odours and infrastructure corrosion.
• NEW Vent Pole Packages: are designed to be fully integrated with odour extraction, power, telemetry and switchboards.
• NEW ManUp Key: uses a 1.5 tonnes slide hammer action to release seized manhole covers in footpaths and roads safely. Saving time in hammering down, chiselling around the edges causing damage to the cover.
• Design & Consultancy (Electrical & Mechanical)
• Odour Management Services
• Fabrication & Installation (Structural Certification & RPEQ)
• Asset Maintenance
• Project Management
• Mechanical/Electrical Services
• Data Analytics (Monitoring Pressure Differential across the Filter and H2S levels on the Output of the Filter) Monitoring and Control of the Fan in our Active Filters. Monitoring H2S ppm levels on site via the Web to establish our Filter and Media Design requirements.Capability to integrate Control & Monitoring into a local PLC or RTU onsite.
We incorporate Flexibility, Adaptability, Reliability and Innovation into all aspects of our operation, ensuring our clients achieve their best outcomes and working towards a Safer Workplace & a Better Environment: “Value for Money, Quality Workmanship and Service.”
For more information please visit our website http://www.mcberns.com
Melbourne Water is a statutory corporation wholly owned by the Victorian Government. The corporation manages Melbourne’s water supply catchments and bulk water supply system and treats most of Melbourne’s sewage.
Three retail water companies provide local water and sewerage services to consumers. Melbourne Water also manages waterways and major drainage systems throughout the greater Melbourne area.
Merck has been leading fast, precise water analysis for more than 100 years with a comprehensive portfolio including:
Metasphere is an established world leading telemetry solutions provider, which since 2013 has been successfully operating in Australia, combining cutting-edge technologies with deep telemetry know how and local support.
The company has been involved in the remote monitoring and control business for over thirty years; improving process efficiency, reducing costs and enabling our customers to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
We have implemented both large scale telemetry systems for a wide range of utilities’ customers in the oil, gas, water and electricity sectors in the UK, Europe and Australia, and for those customers without a large supporting infrastructure, or the resources to maintain a telemetry system, we provide a web-hosted bureau service.
Metasphere has supplied over 40,000 Remote Telemetry Units (RTUs), including the first single board RTU on the market. The company is one of the founder members for the development of the WITS protocol and has recently released Point Colour, a range of low powered outstations.
In Australia, Metasphere has developed strong relationships with many leading utilities and across many business sectors. We look forward to working with utilities to harness these new technologies, reduce the costs associated in the collection of data and make data count.
Metasphere is currently based in Sydney with partners in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and Western Australia.
Metaval was established in 1967. The background of our personnel covers a variety of engineering disciplines including mechanical, instrumentation and process control. Our knowledge of industrial and environmental processes enables us to work with you and provide the correct engineered equipment for your application.
Equipment supplied includes, THM Removal, On Site Hypochlorite Generation, Chloramine Residual Control, Chemical Dosing/Feeders, Penstocks, Stop Gates, Weir Gates, Static Mixers, Tank Mixers, Steam Injection, Level Controls, Filters, Uni Flanges, Pipe Couplings, Heat Exchangers, Turbines, Flame Arresters, Direct Inline Sewage Pumps & Trash Racks. Valves including Self Acting Control, Plunger, Butterfly, Fixed Cone Discharge, Ball, Pinch and Non-Return.
Aquagenics ® ABS HEX Tube Settlers
Aquapac ® Cross-Flow Package WTP
Aquapac ® DAFF Package WTP
Aquapac ® Lamina Tube Settlers (patent)
Design & Construct potable WTP
Microfloc Water Treatment Systems
Platypus Jar Testers TM
Platypus Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) Test Accessories ®
Sterilisable AC Filters
MidCoast Water was formed in 1997 to manage the water and sewerage responsibilities for the Greater Taree and Great Lakes council areas.
MidCoast Water’s area covers 7000 square kilometers and provides services to more than 38,000. Major centres serviced include Taree, Wingham, Forster/Tuncurry and Tea Gardens/Hawks Nest.
MidCoast Water’s role includes the maintenance and operation of four water supply schemes – including the Manning scheme which has recently commissioned a new $80 million microfiltration water treatment plant at Bootawa Dam – and 13 sewerage treatment plants.
They also have the responsibility for the construction of new water and sewerage schemes and the regulation of development.
As a local government authority MidCoast Water is directed by a council of elected representatives. MidCoast Water embraces new technologies and is constantly improving to provide high quality, safe, drinking water to their community and responsibly manage the treatment of waste, to meet the needs of growing populations well into the future.
To do this they also work to preserve habitats that are critical to water quality, taking the lead in using the latest and best thinking and technology to manage the resource, and pioneering solutions for future challenges.
Mid-Western Regional Council Operates water supply and sewerage schemes servicing the towns and villages of Mudgee, Gulgong, Rylstone, Kandos, Charbon and Clandulla in the central west of New South Wales.
Click here to get your
business listed in the
Corporate Members Directory
PO Box 6012, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3632
24 New Dookie Road, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3630
03 5821 6744
ABN: 83 123 468 422