Veolia ANZ is seeking a sewer pipe relining operator to join our Water Network Services team based in Sunshine 3020. As the sewer pipe relining operator you will be responsible for operating plants and equipment to achieve rehabilitation of sewer network assets.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary with overtime
- Sign on Bonus
- Permanent role with a global organisation
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Flexible working considered
What you’ll be responsible for
- Operation of specialised equipment: robotics / lateral sealing, robotic cutter, steam generator & boiler, CCTV, jet truck, etc.
- Working as part of a team focusing on achieving high quality safety and productivity outcomes.
- Undertaking equipment inspections including daily vehicle report (DVR).
- Complying with Veolia’s policies, procedures and work instructions.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Experience in pipeline rehabilitation and or pipeline maintenance activities.
- Experience in operating equipments used in rehabilitation / maintenance activities
- Experience in sewer relining highly regarded
- MR/HR driving licences, CSE & CPR tickets are highly desirable
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit veolia.com.