Website North East Water
At North East Water we have an exciting opportunity for a Level 2 Electrical Technician to join our close knit team located in Wangaratta!
If you are looking for flexible work, learning & development opportunities whilst being part of a high performing team in a role where no 2 days are the same, look no further – Come join us!
About the role
The Electrical Technician plays a pivotal role in providing emergency maintenance response across the North East Water region and works as part of the Industrial Control System team to optimise the performance of North East Water’s water and wastewater infrastructure.
You will be responsible for maintaining the operation of, and assisting with the delivery of operational projects, upgrades and asset renewals associated with North East Water’s electrical, automation, instrumentation, telemetry and SCADA systems.
North East Water is a leader in a unique and rewarding industry. This is thanks to our team who makes sure we exceed the expectations of our customers and communities. We’re committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and equitable environment, and offer a range of benefits to our people, including:
• Our state-of-the-art regional headquarters
• Getting out and about in the beautiful north east region
• Great work-life balance with a range of flexible working arrangements
• Professional development through on-the-job and external training, leadership development programs, mentoring and secondment opportunities
• Annual salary increases and superannuation
• Paid parental leave
• Health and wellbeing activities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Study assistance
• An array of personal leave options
• Social club
• plus much, much more!
• Level 2 salary range is $88,798 to $98,734.
• This is a full time position however flexible work options are available.
• To view the Position Description and Key Selection Criteria, please visit www.newater.com.au/careers
If you have any position enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Damien Kelly, Industrial Control Systems Coordinator on 0400 583 028. Applications close 07 June 2023.
For your application to be considered, please apply via our website www.newater.com.au/careers and ensure to include a copy of your resume, cover letter and document addressing the Key Selection Criteria with your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.newater.com.au.