Session commences 12.00 noon (AEDT)
- Welcome – Acknowledgment of Country
- Presentation – Peter Prevos – Coliban Water, Manager Data Science
- Questions and Answers
Dr Peter Prevos is a civil engineer with 30 years of experience in water management.
Peter has built harbours, islands, pipelines and treatment plants in Europe, Asia and Asia.
The past ten years he has been responsible for creating value from data for Coliban Water in Bendigo. Peter and his team work both with operational and corporate data to allow the organisation to provide a high level of service to its customers.
In his presentation, Peter will cover:
- What is data science and AI?
- How can we create value from data?
- Operational data science uses cases
- A vision for the near future