RMP was founded in 1989 as an Australian owned and operated company.
RMP has established an excellent reputation, priding itself on delivering efficient, reliable and quality work to customer satisfaction.
RMP is committed to building long term relationships with clients for cost-effective projects based on integrity, performance and value.
RMP strives for excellence through continuous improvement and effective communication with all stakeholders.
RMP provides services for Abrasive Blasting and Track Blast equipment to surfaces, including Steel and Concrete.
Application of coatings, principally using Epoxy, Potable Water Coatings, 2 Part Catalyst Curing Coatings, Polibrid and Metallising.
Liquid Rubber application for waterproofing water storage tanks.
Hazardous coating removal-Lead and Bituminous. Corrosion control on heavy industrial structures such as, Power Stations, Weirs, Dams,
Internal and External of Reservoirs/Tanks, Sewerage Treatment Plants, Pipelines, Bridges and Heritage Structures.
Protective Coating Inspections & Certified Competent Persons for Lead and Hazardous Paint Removal.
Certifications and Accreditation
Quality 9001:2008 Safety 4801:2001 Environmental 14001:2004
PCCP Painting Contractor Certification Program Classes 3-4, 5A-5B & 6
NSW Government Accreditation – Environmental & Work Health Safety Management Systems
• Sydney Water Corporation, Sydney Water NFRP, Sydney Water Networks Alliance
• Roads and Maritime Services (RMS)
• Port of Newcastle, Sydney Olympic Park Authority (SOPA)
• State Water, Sydney Trains
• ANSTO (Australian Nuclear Science Technology)
• Brolton Group, Murphy’s Group Services, Lend Lease
• Freyssinet Australia, Saunders International
• Transfield Services
• Power Projects International, Pipe Lining & Coating
• Sydney Catchment Authority, NSW Department of Environment and Climate Change
• Snowy Hydro Limited, RCR Energy
• Origin Energy, Delta Electricity, AGL Energy
• Marubeni Smithfield Power Partnership
• Toshiba International, MPS Plant Services, Gongues Constructions
• NSW Public Works for Leeton and Moree Plains Shire Council
• Goulburn Mulwaree, Deniliquin, Narrabri, Queanbeyan, Shoalhaven, Coffs Harbour and Griffith Councils
• Goldenfields and Riverina Water County Councils
• Cooma and Warrumbungle Shire Councils
7 Hudson Place Mulgrave NSW 2756 Australia
Click here to get your
business listed in the
Corporate Members Directory
PO Box 6012, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3632
24 New Dookie Road, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3630
03 5821 6744
ABN: 83 123 468 422