Operating since 1991, McBerns has been providing quality products, services and advice to the Water, Construction & Mining and Industrial sectors when dealing with odours and worker safety.
We are an Australian market leader in the design and manufacture of Safety Access Covers and Odour Filter Units. All McBerns products are designed and custom manufactured in Queensland Australia.Supplying to clients Australia wide, UK, Ireland, USA,NZ, Kuwait, UAE and Asia.
McBerns offers a wide range of Products and Services as follows:
Our Leading Products:
• 4-Sided Void Protection Safety Access Covers: custom designed and manufactured for Water/Wastewater and manufactured to suit any site requirements. These design features improve the WH&S on siteWith 4 sides safety incorporated within the lid frame, forming a complete void protection barrier. Custom made to suit location, light, strong with many more safety features built-in.
• Combined Odour Filter Range Passive and Extraction Systems: eliminates 99.9% odorous emissions with ease of operation, effectiveness and cost efficiencies in Domestic and commercial installations.They don’t mask the odours they absorb and treat the odorous gases including H2S releasing only clean air back into the environment.
• AutoWellWasher™: reduces the accumulation of fats, oils and greases (FOGS) in pump station wells and can be programmed to use less than 100lts of water per day.It is an automatic washing device that uses only mains water to keep the pump stations fat and debris free, reduces odours and infrastructure corrosion.
• NEW Vent Pole Packages: are designed to be fully integrated with odour extraction, power, telemetry and switchboards.
• NEW ManUp Key: uses a 1.5 tonnes slide hammer action to release seized manhole covers in footpaths and roads safely. Saving time in hammering down, chiselling around the edges causing damage to the cover.
• Design & Consultancy (Electrical & Mechanical)
• Odour Management Services
• Fabrication & Installation (Structural Certification & RPEQ)
• Asset Maintenance
• Project Management
• Mechanical/Electrical Services
• Data Analytics (Monitoring Pressure Differential across the Filter and H2S levels on the Output of the Filter) Monitoring and Control of the Fan in our Active Filters. Monitoring H2S ppm levels on site via the Web to establish our Filter and Media Design requirements.Capability to integrate Control & Monitoring into a local PLC or RTU onsite.
We incorporate Flexibility, Adaptability, Reliability and Innovation into all aspects of our operation, ensuring our clients achieve their best outcomes and working towards a Safer Workplace & a Better Environment: “Value for Money, Quality Workmanship and Service.”
For more information please visit our website http://www.mcberns.com
11 Tectonic Crescent Kunda Park Queensland 4556 Australia
Click here to get your
business listed in the
Corporate Members Directory
PO Box 6012, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3632
24 New Dookie Road, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3630
03 5821 6744
03 5821 6033
ABN: 83 123 468 422