GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers is a specialist water and wastewater consultancy that provides engineering and project management services to government, mining and resources sectors, construction industry and industrial clients.
Based on the Gold Coast, Australia, we service our clients on complex projects throughout the Asia-Pacific region, especially in remote locations.
We specialise in the planning, design, commissioning and operation of:
• Advanced biological nutrient removal plants,
• UF and RO membrane technology – drinking water, desalination, sewage treatment and effluent reuse
• Advanced biosolids treatment, handling and management, and
• Water and wastewater network infrastructure – network modelling, pipeline and pump station design.
Our in-house team of engineers and designers, together with our associates, are highly experienced professionals, who have proven track records in key roles on many water, wastewater and resources projects, both within Australia and internationally.
We pride ourselves at being able to assist clients at all stages of their projects by providing both expert consulting advice and hands-on commissioning and operational staff.
Our services include:
• Capital works planning,
• Process and detailed design,
• Procurement management,
• Construction supervision,
• Commissioning management,
• Operations and maintenance, and
• Asset management advisory services.
Our ever-growing team welcome the opportunity to work with new clients, continuing to provide first-class service to both our new and existing clients.
Units 4&5 / 9 Central Drive Burleigh Heads Queensland 4220 Australia
Click here to get your
business listed in the
Corporate Members Directory
PO Box 6012, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3632
24 New Dookie Road, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3630
03 5821 6744
03 5821 6033
ABN: 83 123 468 422