Website South Gippsland Water
Water Treatment Plant Operator
South Gippsland Water (SGW) are currently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated person to join our growing organisation as a Water Treatment Plant Operator The key requirements of the role are:
• Technical proficiency
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good planning and time management skills
• Ability and willingness to learn and develop
• Permanent/ Full Time
• SGW Eastern Region, Victoria
• Flexible Work Arrangements Available
• SGW Enterprise Agreement Band T4B – T4D ($63,433.40-$66,768.91)
Please go to https://www.sgwater.com.au/careers/ for more details about SGW, the role and how to apply.
Candidates will need to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status. All SGW sites are covered by Victorian Chief Health Officer Directions.
Friday 28th January 2022 5:00pm
To apply for this job please visit www.sgwater.com.au.