An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate and highly experienced Water Treatment Plant Coordinator to join the Water Treatment Program at Mackay Regional Council.
The Water Treatment Plant Coordinator is required to coordinate the continuous operation of the Mackay Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants to achieve a level of treatment in accordance with the regulatory requirements and ensure they are carried out in an effective, efficient and safe manner.
To be successful in this role, you will have an approved Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator Certificate Level 3, combined with experience in supervising large treatment operations teams and the ability to participate in an on-call roster.
Mackay Regional Council provides competitive remuneration packages including attractive salary, hours, employee benefits and training and development opportunities.
In return for your valued contribution you will be rewarded with;
• Annual salary range (including overtime and allowances) from $83,898 – $115,000.
• Up to 18% superannuation (conditions apply)
• Choice of 4 or 5 weeks’ annual leave
• 17.5% leave loading
• Flexible work arrangements
• May be eligible for salary sacrificing options
• Membership to lifestyle benefits program including corporate discounts
• Study and assistance programs for career development
• Learning and development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee health and wellbeing initiatives
To apply, you will need to submit a resume, cover letter and a full statement addressing the selection criteria. The selection criteria can be found on the Position Description, available to be downloaded from the vacancy on Council’s website.
Applications Close: 24 January 2019
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to all opportunities available. At Mackay Regional Council, diversity is about creating a respectful and inclusive workplace that recognises the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees, working together to deliver extraordinary results.