Water Treatment Operator
• Full Time Role with monthly RDO
• Base Salary from $54,792- $64,634 plus 9.5% super (Not inclusive of on-call and overtime)
• Join a trusted, innovative organisation with an excellent reputation and a great culture
Western Water is a modern forward-thinking water utility business, operating in one of Australia’s fastest growing regions. With a real drive to innovate and become better at what we do, we are proud of our customer focus, people-centric culture and our strong connection with our local community. Our dedicated teams are diverse with a wide range of skills.
Our Water Treatment Team is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced water professional who embraces change, innovation and new technology, and has a genuine interest in contributing to better customer and community outcomes.
The role will be responsible for:
• Carrying out operations and maintenance tasks using specialist tools, plant and equipment supplied.
• Maintaining the operation and maintenance of water harvest, treatment, storage, and reticulation infrastructure across Western Water
• Working with engineers, consultants, contractors, other utilities and other parties both within and outside Western Water to support delivery of asset management and other project requirements
The role will be required to be on the On-Call Roster.
The successful applicant will have:
• Experience in operating a Water Treatment Facility or an equivalent or similar role in an operational process environment
• Understanding of HACCP, EMS, OHS and Quality
• Excellent communication and team skills
At Western Water we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, we encourage you to apply. We encourage job applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.