Website Southern Downs Regional Council
The Treatment Plant Operator will have responsibility for the proactive maintenance of the water and/or wastewater treatment plants and will assist with afterhours operations and on-call duties of the plants.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate III in Water Industry Operations
- Water Treatment Plant experience and/or Sewage Treatment Plant experience
- Ability to work on an on-call roster and call out work
Position Treatment Plant Operator
Directorate Infrastructure Services
Pay Level $2,306 per fortnight (level 8)
+ Current applicable allowances
+ penalty rates for on call work and weekend operations roster
In accordance with Council’s Enterprise Agreement and the relevant Award.
Pay rate dependent on relevant skills and experience.
Hours of Work 76 hours per fortnight
9 day fortnight or as negotiated
on call and work out of ordinary hours is required
Employment Base Warwick or Stanthorpe
- Health and wellbeing support
- Supported professional development & study assistance programs
- Active social club
- Salary sacrifice provisions
- Generous leave and superannuation entitlements
- Easy regional living
How to Apply Access the Information package at:
Visit www.sdrc.qld.gov.au or call 1300 MY SDRC (1300 697 371)
You must complete the information requested on the Application for Employment which can only be downloaded from the SDRC website.
Close Date 9.00am, Monday 26 July 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.sdrc.qld.gov.au.