Narromine Shire Council is seeking a qualified and experienced person to join the organisation in the position of Team Member Water and Sewer.
The objective of this position is to contribute to the overall effectiveness of Council by assisting the water and sewer team in the effective operation, repair, maintenance and construction of water supply and sewer infrastructure within Narromine Shire in a safe and efficient manner.
The incumbent will safely and competently operate Council plant and equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and Council procedures.
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
• LR Drivers Licence
• Working at Heights Certificate or the willingness to obtain
• Certificate II in water operations or the willingness to obtain
• Confined Spaces Certificate or the willingness to obtain
• RMS Traffic Controllers Certificate – or the willingness to obtain
• RMS Implement Traffic Control Plans certificate – or the willingness to obtain
• SafeWork General Construction Induction Card
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of WHS requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
The details relating to this position are:
• The base salary range is from $51,861.16 to $58,676.28 per annum plus allowances and superannuation. There is generally a considerable amount of overtime available for interested employees.
• Narromine Shire Council will pay a further 9.5% superannuation to your super fund
• 38 hour working week applies. NSC has a RDO system whereby every second Monday is a rostered day off.
• Employment conditions are as per the Local Government (State) Award
https://wioa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Narromine-SC.jpg138250Sherryn Wallhttp://wioa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/WIOA-logo-300x187.pngSherryn Wall2019-01-24 16:33:122019-01-29 09:37:32Team Member Water & Sewer
Address: PO Box 6012, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3632
24 New Dookie Road, Shepparton Victoria Australia 3630