TRILITY Solutions is an industry leader in engineered-to-order water treatment systems in Australia. From chemical dosing such as chlorine gas, fluoride and sodium hypochlorite, to UV disinfection, Electro chlorination, membrane filtration and reverse osmosis. TRILITY’s experienced team can build a package to meet your water treatment requirements. TRILITY has been involved with major potable, sewage and wastewater treatment applications across Australia for over 25 years, providing innovative solutions and managing project lifecycles from concept and design to fabrication, delivery and beyond.
Our Service Technicians are responsible for providing the highest level of technical and after sales service and repair, in both the field and workshop. This also includes installing and commissioning TRILITY-supplied equipment and systems.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Launceston, Tasmania. This role is an excellent career opportunity and would be best suited to someone that is willing to travel to client sites across Tasmania and parts of Australia as required. In addition, a significant amount of onsite work may be required during peak periods (up to 50% of time or less).
The purpose of this customer-facing position is to provide an efficient and professional after sales service for the products and systems supplied by TRILITY. The successful candidate will be required to:
• Carry out in-house and field service in such a manner as to enhance the reputation of TRILITY as a company committed to supporting the marketplace in the areas in which it participates
• Provide commissioning services for equipment and systems constructed by TRILITY in such a manner as to display a total company responsibility image
• Identify opportunities for sales and business development during the course of service activities
• Support the sales activities of other TRILITY staff by the provision of services for equipment assembly, testing, warranty inspections, and repairs
If providing superior customer service is high on your priority list and you enjoy working in a team environment, then this role could be for you!
The successful applicant will have the following skills and abilities:
• Current Electrical Mechanic Licence, Instrumentation Cert III or Cert IV would be a bonus but not essential
• Ability to complete electrical tasks as well as mechanical tasks such as pipework and mechanical installation
• Experience in chemical dosing, analytical equipment. A water treatment background is preferred but not essential
• Strong fault-finding ability
• Literacy and numeric skills to a nationally recognized standard, with the ability to complete high level service reporting on our service software
• Be able to read and interpret from electrical and technical drawings
• Maintain technical skills and keep up to date along with all relevant inductions and licenses to carry out the company’s requirements
• Current Driver’s License & Blue card
• St. Johns first aid to basic level (desirable but not essential)
• Customer service focus is essential
• Comply with all TRILITY Safety and operational procedures, Including customers site specific procedures while on their premises
• Provide training and advice for apprentices, other service technicians and customers
• Team member who focuses on benefits for the company
• Ability and willingness to take responsibility for the job and its outputs
• A positive attitude especially when working under pressure and organising work priorities to meet deadlines
Please submit your application via the Seek apply button, ensuring that you have included a cover letter detailing your experience relevant to this role as well as a current CV, by close of business on the 25th of January 2021.
TRILITY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer who seeks to increase the diversity and equal opportunity outcomes for employees. We therefore encourage female applicants, people from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and/or people with a disability to apply.