Position Title: Senior Field Operator (Fitter) Position No: 4221108 Salary: $53,190 – $63,430 p.a. plus super
Council’s general staff work under the Local Government (State) Award and enjoy:
• A 9 day fortnight
• flexible working arrangements to assist employees to combine work and family responsibilities
• the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
• support for study at TAFE and University level
• the opportunity to ‘purchase’ leave
• access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
• Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
This is a permanent full time position within Council’s Water Cycle section. The salary range for the position is $53,190 – $63,430 p.a. plus superannuation.
The position will be based initially in Townsend, however this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
In the position of Senior Field Operator (Fitter) you will be required to coordinate the delivery of high quality mechanical maintenance and repair services to Council’s Water Cycle Section, ensuring effective and efficient methodology, quality standards, procedures and documentation to satisfy user requirements and provide mechanical maintenance and repair services to other Sections of Council as required.
For further information please contact Robert DiMattia, Senior Field Operator (Fitter) on 6643 0272.
A probation period applies to this position.
Closing date: Sunday, 31 March 2019 at 11:30 PM (NSW time) daylight saving time.
How to apply
• All applications must be lodged online via Council’s website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
• Applications received via Seek’s “Apply for this job” function will not be considered
• Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later
• You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and the copy and paste into the fields below
• Attachments such a certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application
• You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council
• For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website
For this application you will be required to supply relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.