Website Gippsland Water
Permanent full-time position
Starting salary $97,347 – 121,332 plus superannuation
We take pride in our place in the Gippsland community. We are a quality essential service and support the health, safety and wellbeing of our community and staff. We are a significant employer in the region, working closely with our stakeholders towards an increasingly prosperous Gippsland.
We are innovative and committed to ensuring that Gippsland Water remains a great place to work. We do this by:
- Offering a flexible and stimulating workplace and investing in our people to enable us to adapt to the changing needs of our business and our region.
- Building the capability and culture of our people into a more highly skilled, professional, customer focused and efficient organisation.
- Building a diverse and inclusive organisation, where our people feel safe to bring their full and authentic self to work.
We also provide a range of employee benefits that will make your experience working at Gippsland Water both professionally and personally rewarding.
The Regional Coordinator Water Treatment will provide day-to-day coordination of field resources and technical support for the operation of Gippsland Water’s water treatment facilities, with the objective to provide safe drinking water for customers, within regulatory and industry guidelines and standards.
You are accountable for for the day-to-day operational performance of up to five nominated treatment systems within Gippsland Water’s region.
What you’ll bring
- Sound water industry operations skills and knowledge
- Competent with water treatment and quality monitoring
- Passionate about leading a team, including maintaining a high degree of morale, motivation and outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with clarity
- Sound project management and contractor management skills
We offer a variety of flexible arrangements to suit our employees varied needs and the business, including purchased leave, varied start and finish times, working from alternative locations and accrued days off. We understand that Gippsland Water and our customers benefit from enabling our employees to achieve balance in work and life.
How to apply
For specific enquiries relating to this position, please contact Muneeb Sunna, Manager Water Treatment and Quality on 0419 575 588.
Applications close at 11pm on Sunday 3 December 2023.
Before applying for the position applicants should read the position description and included selection criteria. All applicants need to provide a statement addressing all selection criteria along with a copy of your current resume to be considered for this position.
Please note that if you do not fully address the selection criteria you may be excluded from being shortlisted for further progression in the recruitment process.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and a National Police Check.
Further information: A position description and instructions on how to apply can be obtained from our website www.gippswater.com.au/careers or by contacting Recruitment on 03 5177 4709.
To apply for this job please visit gippswater.connxcareers.com.