Website Tablelands Regional Council
Tablelands Regional Council (TRC) are a forward-thinking, progressive, and inclusive organisation, delivering a range of services and programs for our community. We have a highly skilled workforce who provide innovative solutions to problems. We seek and recruit people who are passionate about the region, work well in a team environment and have the skills and abilities to produce quality outcomes.
This position undertakes a range of operational, maintenance and construction tasks relative to water, and wastewater reticulation matters in a professional, safe and efficient manner to ensure a continuous and effective supply of water and sewer systems for the community.
Applications Close 5pm, Sunday 10 December 2023
- Full Time
- 9-day working fortnight
- 76 hours per fortnight
- A range of allowances
- Attractive Superannuation – 12% Council Contribution
- Personal Protective Equipment supplied
- LGIA Stream C BT2 Tradesperson
- $60,206.72 per annum / $2,315.64 per fortnight
- Tolga location with the requirement to work at other bases as required
To apply for this job please visit applynow.net.au.