Website North East Water
Are you a highly organised individual who gets satisfaction from achieving great outcomes? Then look no further!
At North East Water we have an exciting opportunity for a Planning & Infrastructure Business Support Officer to join our friendly team!
About the role
The Planning & Infrastructure Business Support Officer plays a pivotal role in providing high level administrative support to the General Manager Planning & Infrastructure and Managers of the Planning & Infrastructure business unit.
No two days are the same in this varied and exciting position. You will play a supportive role that contributes to significant business outcomes within the Planning & Infrastructure team.
North East Water is a leader in a unique and rewarding industry. This is thanks to our team who makes sure we exceed the expectations of our customers and communities. We’re committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and equitable environment, and offer a range of benefits to our people, including:
- our state-of-the-art regional headquarters
- great work-life balance with a range of flexible working arrangements
- professional development through on-the-job and external training, leadership development programs, mentoring and secondment opportunities
- annual salary increases and superannuation
- paid parental leave
- health and wellbeing activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- study assistance
- an array of personal leave options
- social club
- plus much, much more!
- The salary range for this position is $63,752 to $73,686.
- This is a full-time position however flexible work options are available.
- To view the Position Description, Key Selection Criteria and to apply – Please visit newater.com.au/careers
If you have any position enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Guy Wilson-Browne, General Manager Planning & Infrastructure on 0429 948 803. Applications close on 11 June 2023.
For your application to be considered, please apply via our website www.newater.com.au/careers and ensure to include a copy of your resume, cover letter and document addressing the Key Selection Criteria with your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.newater.com.au.