Veolia ANZ is seeking an Operator/Maintainer to join our Water team based in Jabiru 0886. As the Operator/Maintainer you will be responsible for operating and maintaining the plant and equipment on the Brine Concentrator Facility at Ranger Mine.
What’s on Offer
- Even Time Roster
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Multi Award Winning Global Organisation
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities
What You’ll be Responsible For
- Monitoring all process, maintenance and operational issues occurring on a day to day basis.
- Assessing plant operations and assisting in plant commissioning, optimisation, monitoring and reporting on status or condition of plant and systems.
- Responding to and rectifying alarms generated by SCADA.
- Undertaking laboratory analysis and sample collection.
- Troubleshooting problems with plant, equipment and processes.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance and breakdown tasks.
- Maintenance of workshop facilities and housekeeping.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Trade qualifications – Electrical
- Certificate III in Process Plant Operations (or willingness to obtain)
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment in an industrial environment
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit veolia.com.