Veolia ANZ is seeking an operator / maintainer to join our water team based in Pinkenba 4008. In this role you will be responsible for mechanical maintenance and operations of the Western Corridor Recycled Water Project.
What’s on Offer
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities
What You’ll be Responsible for
- Providing an effective and timely first line routine and breakdown maintenance service.
- Ensuring the effective management and reporting on the CMMS.
- Providing support with plant operations and projects.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Mechanical trade background
- Experience in the maintenance of pumps, valves, mixers, centrifuges, gearboxes, chemical systems and pipelines
- Water treatment operations experience desirable
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit veolia.com.