Website Wannon Water
Closing Date: 11/06/2023
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Job Category: Information and Communication Technology, Program & Project Management
Who we are looking for
We have an ongoing full-time position for an Operations Technology Projects Manager at our Warrnambool office. This role comes with a generous salary of $94,674 to $105,610 p.a. plus superannuation.
What you’ll be doing
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be:
- Managing operations technology projects, consultants and contractors
- Providing operations technology technical advice to stakeholders
- Assisting in the implementation of cyber initiatives
- Identifying and treating cyber and operating risks
- Exploring potential business opportunities arising from evolving technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
What you’ll bring
We’re looking for someone with:
- A tertiary degree in either engineering, cyber security, IT, or an electrical trade related qualification
- Several years’ experience in the water industry or related utility
- Experience or qualifications in project management, electrical automation systems and / or radio telemetry systems
- The ability to plan and manage complex technical tasks
- The ability to effectively translate technical language into business language.
For further details, see the position description available here.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, feel free to call Andrew Dilley (Chief Information Officer) on 5565 6638
What we can offer
Putting people first comes naturally to us, and that includes the people we employ. At Wannon Water, you’ll have every opportunity to make the most of your talents, broaden your experiences and be rewarded for the great work you do.
You will be offered a range of great benefits including:
- Workplace flexibility with access to working arrangements such as hybrid work, flexible hours, purchased leave, monthly rostered days off and more.
- An inclusive workplace culture, which embraces diversity and the benefits it brings to the workplace and life.
- A leadership commitment to Zero Harm where the safety and wellbeing of our people and others is paramount.
- A Health & Wellbeing program, to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing, including our Employee Assistance Program for our people and their immediate families.
- Extensive learning and development opportunities and access to professional development through associations such as CPA, IWC, WSAA, VicWater, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to creating and supporting an inclusive culture is reflected in our diverse mix of talented people who are passionate delivering their best.
We welcome applications from everyone including people with a disability, job seekers of all ages, carers, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, members of the LGBTI+ community, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
• A Work180 endorsed employer.
• A member of the Diversity Council Australia.
• An accredited member of the Healthy Workplaces Achievement Program.
Ready to find out about our employee benefits? Visit Our Careers page and discover more about us.
How you can apply
Applications close: 11:59pm Sunday 11 June 2023
Click APPLY and you will be taken through to the Wannon Water Careers Portal to complete your application. Once there, you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV.
As part of your cover letter, please outline how your skills and experience meet the role requirements (as outlined in the position description).
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccinations
To apply for this job please visit wannonwater.elmotalent.com.au.