Website Gippsland Water
Multiple roles available (permanent and temporary)
Starting salary range $55,169 – $62,915 plus superannuation
Gippsland Water takes pride in its place in the Gippsland community. We are a quality essential service and support the health, safety and wellbeing of our community and staff. We are one of the critical stakeholders in the region, working towards a prosperous Gippsland.
We are growing, innovative and committed to ensuring that Gippsland Water remains a great place to work. We do this by:
- Offering a flexible and stimulating workplace and investing in our people to enable us to adapt to the changing needs of our region.
- Building the capability and culture of our people into a more highly skilled, professional, customer focused and efficient organisation.
- Building a diverse and inclusive organisation, where our people feel safe to bring their full and authentic self to work.
We also provide a range of employee benefits that will make your experience working at Gippsland Water both professionally and personally rewarding.
In this role, you’ll be working as part of a team responsible for carrying out the safe operation and maintenance of our water supply and wastewater systems. Your commitment to delivering high quality customer service and your contribution to team outcomes will ensure your success in this role, as will your enthusiasm for working outdoors. There is access to a rostering allowance and overtime when available.
What you’ll bring
- Enthusiasm to learn and ability to gain an understanding of maintenance and repair procedures for water supply and wastewater systems.
- Commitment to working safely, even during times of peak activity.
- Competency in the operation of excavators and/or backhoes.
- Ability to work on an after-hours roster.
- A current driver’s licence.
We offer a variety of flexible arrangements to suit our employees varied needs and the business, including purchased leave, varied start and finish times, working from alternative locations and accrued days off. We understand that Gippsland Water and our customers benefit from enabling our employees to achieve balance in work and life.
How to apply
For specific enquiries relating to this position, please contact Michael Wink, Senior Coordinator Field Services on 03 5177 4630.
Applications close at 11 pm on 18 August 2022
Before applying for the position applicants should read the position description and included selection criteria. All applicants need to provide a statement addressing all selection criteria along with a copy of your current resume to be considered for this position.
Please note that if you do not fully address the selection criteria you may be excluded from being shortlisted for further progression in the recruitment process.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and a National Police Check.
Further information: A position description and instructions on how to apply can be obtained from our website www.gippswater.com.au/careers or by contacting Recruitment on 03 5177
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.