Website Service Stream
Reporting to the Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Manager and working as part of a dynamic and supportive team.
Nature of position: Permanent, Full Time
Reporting Line: Mechanical and Electrical Manager
About the Role
- Perform planned and reactive maintenance on various water and wastewater infrastructure to ensure assets are performing to high standards
- Perform Maintenance tasks on Wastewater, Water assets
- Work within Treatment plants in both Water and Sewer space.
- Undertake and participate in job and plant hazard identification and incident notifications
- Attend and actively participate in team and toolbox meetings
- Lead or assist in the completion of a jobs through the mobile field computing system
- Installation and augmentation of major assets/ plant/ installations
- Maintenance job compliance and ensuring processes and procedures are followed to maintain a safe workplace
- Participate in a call out/ on call roster 4-week roster
Key Selling Points
- Secure, long standing and progressive business
- Permanent, full time position with generous salary package with over time opportunities
- Employee rewards program and employee discounts across hundreds of business such as Woolsworth, Air BNB, The Iconic, JB HI-FI, Dan Murphys, Bupa Health Care, Specsavers and many more!
- Parental, Cultural, Community Service, Study and Corporate Volunteering along with purchased leave available
- Free wellbeing support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our qualified assistance program to help manage all of life’s complexities
for you and your immediate family
- Free professional, Financial and Legal Support
- Inclusive and safety-first culture
- Variety of work across numerous exciting projects
You have experience with mechanical maintenance of pumping systems, various hydraulic systems and a strong mechanical aptitude.
Qualifications and skills – Essential
- Trade qualifications and relevant practical experience
- Construction Card (White Card)
- Current Drivers Licence Basic computer skills (email, word and excel)
Experience and Tickets – Desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and you are known to provide solutions to technical issues efficiently and effectively
- MR licence
- Working at Heights Confined space
- First Aid Certificate
- Dogman Ticket
ServiceStream, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading national service provider to develop and operate Australia’s essential communications, energy and water networks in the telecommunications, utilities and transport industries. We specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of new and existing networks, and deliver end-to-end engineering and asset management solutions on behalf of our blue-chip client base.
ServiceStream is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, LGBTQI and other diverse groups to strengthen relationships and benefit our people, clients, and communities.
ServiceStream are a signatory to the Veterans Employment Commitment. We value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and their partners and will strongly consider veterans who meet the key criteria for our employment opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit servicestream.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.