Gippsland Water takes pride in its place in the Gippsland community. We are a quality essential service and support the health, safety and wellbeing of our community and staff.
We are growing, innovative and committed to ensuring that Gippsland Water remains a great place to work. We do this by:
• Offering a flexible and stimulating workplace and investing in our people to enable us to adapt to the changing needs of our region.
• Building the capability and culture of our people into a more highly skilled, professional, customer focused and efficient organisation.
We currently have a leadership opportunity for a Manager Asset Planning to join the Asset Planning workgroup in Traralgon.
As the Manager Asset Planning you will be responsible for the strategic planning of long term infrastructure requirements whilst delivering detailed designs within timeframes and budgets to ensure short term corporate plan objectives are achieved. You will also lead your team and work closely with key stakeholders as you work to implement your strategic plans and support the future prosperity of the community.
To be considered for this role a tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline that qualifies you for membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia is essential.
In addition to the above qualification, to be successful in this role you will have;
• Demonstrated experience leading and developing a team
• Practical knowledge and understanding of infrastructure planning
• Competence in the design of systems for water and wastewater infrastructure
• Ability to develop sustainable long term infrastructure plans whilst ensuring short term planning requirements are delivered within timeframes and budgets
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
For specific enquiries relating to this position, please contact Nicolas Moss on 0428 104 541.
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 8 February 2019.
Gippsland Water is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applications from experienced women and men, people with disabilities, LGBTI, ATSI, culturally and ethnically diverse candidates to best represent and engage with communities we live and work in.
Before applying for the position applicants should read the position description including the selection criteria. All applicants need to provide a statement addressing ALL selection criteria along with a copy of your current resume to be considered for this position.
Please note that if you do not fully address the selection criteria you may be excluded from being shortlisted for further progression in the recruitment process.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and a National Police Check.
Further information: A position description and instructions on how to apply can be obtained from our website www.gippswater.com.au/careers or by contacting Recruitment on 03 5177 4709.