Dispatcher – Operations Centre
• Full time role with monthly RDO
• Starting Salary $66,767 plus 9.5% super
Our Operations Centre is currently seeking an energetic person who is excited by innovation and customer service, to join their small close-knit team taking calls from customers regarding faults and emergencies and dispatching field staff to incidents.
The role will be responsible for :
• Dispatching reactive and planned works to our field crews via Western Water’s radio system
• Monitoring SCADA alarms and escalating issues to the appropriate parties
• Optimising our field attendance via efficient works delivery and continually improving how we dispatch our field teams
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A can-do attitude and be a team player
• An eagerness to learn new tasks and develop new skills
• A strong work ethic with a commitment to uphold the Western Water Values at all times
• Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to adapt to changing processes
• Experience in a similar role or proficiency in SCADA and/or MS Office (Desirable)
• Be available on our 7am – 7pm roster
At Western Water we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, we encourage you to apply. We encourage job applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.