WIOA in South Australia
Robran Cock from Trility has been elected as the Chairperson of the WIOA South Australian Advisory Committee.
WIOA has established a South Australian Advisory Committee that will assist WIOA to be more active and better serve our South Australian members. The South Australian Advisory Committee was formed in July 2015.
The South Australian Advisory Committee chairperson is also member of the WIOA general committee, and performs an important role on behalf of the association. Having representation from various states across Australia ensures WIOA's activities are best suited to our members needs.
The WIOA Advisory Committee will assist WIOA to undertake a range of functions such as:
- Identifying the types, range and scope of services and events considered appropriate for Victoria water industry operational staff
- Assisting with the organisation, promotion and staging of events
- Providing state based information for inclusion in WIOA publications
- Encourage participation and knowledge sharing with water industry related personnel employed in the private sector
- Inform WIOA of training issues specific to operational staff
WIOA invites Membership from any persons responsible for carrying out the whole, or part operation and maintenance of any facet of the Water Industry. Members may be derived from the Private or Public Sector.
WIOA South Australian Chairpersons
2017 - Robran Cock from Trility
2015 - 2016 Neil Crossing from AllWater
For more information, please contact Craig Mathisen at WIOA on 03 5821 6744, mobile 0457 846 008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on