J & P Richardson Industries Pty Ltd (JPR) is a progressive and innovative company that has been providing services in the Electrical and Mechanical Contracting field since 1958.
Now part of the Vinci Energies Group, JPR has grown and diversified our workforce over the years through our on-going commitment to quality, in both performance and technical capability. We provide depots and offices throughout Southeast and Southwest Queensland and have delivered services throughout Australia and internationally.
Since JPR offers a diverse sphere of operations and range of activities, we are able to offer our clients a “complete service” including:
• Customer Service and Maintenance
• Electrical and Mechanical Services
• Engineering & Design (Including Software Development)
• Power Transmission and Distribution
• H.V. Installation
• Data & Communication Installation
• Roadway & Path Lighting
• Switchboard Manufacturing and Sheetmetal Fabrication including
• Water Pumping and Treatment Plant
• Project Management Services
• Hazardous Area Electrical Installations
We hold the following licences:
Qld Electrical Contractors Licence No.756
NSW Electrical Contractors Licence No. EC 27838
QBCC Builder Open No. 724269
For detailed information on our service offering, please visit our website at http://www.jpr.com.au. You may also wish to contact our capable and dedicated staff on email at email@example.com or phone (07) 3271 2911.
JHC Group are a multi-facetted organisation divided into two distinct business areas, these are:
1. JHC Infrastructure are leaders in the of supply of thermoplastic Schedule 80 UPVC and CPVC Pipe, Fittings and Valves. Representing leading global manufacturers. From a few fittings to entire solution JHC Infrastructure have the products and expertise to make your next project a success. As we say “You Can’t Beat The System”
2. JHC’s Chemical are a leading manufacturer of Magnesium Hydroxide in Australia. In addition JHC also supply the following raw and finished material from leading global manufacturers:
– Calcium Hypochlorite
– Ferric Chloride
– Sodium Meta Bi-Sulfite
– Potassium Permanganate
– Magnesium Oxide
– Ferric Sulphate
From small batches to large scale supply JHC have the ability to meet your requirements.
Established in 1993, JONOCO Pty Ltd is seen as a leader in providing electrical and mechanical services to various clients within the water industry.
JONOCO’s strength is its team of highly skilled personnel with expertise and capabilities to deliver exceptional results in many areas of the water industry which include:
JONOCO is also available to provide:
Click here to get your
business listed in the
Corporate Members Directory
PO Box 6012, Shepparton Victoria 3632
24 New Dookie Road, Shepparton Victoria 3630
03 5821 6744
03 5821 6033