M Maintenance, a Monadelphous subsidiary, provides comprehensive multidisciplinary maintenance and improvement solutions including Maintenance Services, sustaining and minor capital works, operations and facilities management for the resources and energy sectors.
We require safety driven and experienced Water Treatment and Sewerage Plant Operators to join our Facilities & Utilities Maintenance Team on Barrow Island.
This is a full time position, fly in fly out from Perth only, on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster.
Successful candidates will operate a variety of Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment plants and Waste Water Treatment plants, including but not limited to:
• Routine maintenance
• Plant optimisation
• Conducting tests and recording results
• Chemical handling, sampling and Laboratory analysis.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Certificate 3 or 4 in Water Operations or Wastewater treatment
• Solid work history in water operations
• Knowledge of a variety of treatment plants and processes
• An ability to work well under pressure and be able to confidentially take initiatives
• A strong focus on safety and environment preservation
Monadelphous are committed to the safety, wellbeing and development of our people. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we support diversity in our Workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.