Project Manager – Planning & Project Development (83001), Moranbah
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities. An exciting opportunity exists for a full-time fixed term (5 years) Project Manager – Planning & Project Development to join Isaac Regional Council’s Water & Wastewater Directorate, based in Moranbah. Reporting to the Manager Projects & Planning, this position is responsible to deliver the Water and Wastewater Directorate’s Capital Works Planning Program. This encompasses investigations and the planning phases of projects, in addition to this, the assessment of water and wastewater related considerations for Development Applications.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or related discipline is mandatory;
• Demonstrated extensive experience in planning and project development as well as asset management of water and wastewater civil, mechanical and electrical engineering infrastructure;
• Strong knowledge and demonstrated understanding of design specifications for water and wastewater infrastructure;
• High level written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to prepare documentation;
• Experience in managing and supervising staff and consultant/contractor project teams;
For this position we offer:
• Attractive remuneration package, inclusive of accommodation and private-use vehicle;
• Relocation assistance;
• 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
• 12% super (in accordance with policy).
To submit your application – please forward your responses to the selection criteria (Item D ‘Key Competencies’ within the Position Description), resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please ensure ‘83001 Project Manager – Planning & Project Development’ is in the subject heading of your application.
Applications close: Sunday 25 March 2018
Clermont – Dysart – Glenden – Middlemount – Moranbah – Nebo – St Lawrence
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer.Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and Disadvantaged Job Seekers are encouraged to applyOnly people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.