TRILITY is an established industry leader, solely dedicated in the delivery of water, wastewater and reuse solutions across Australia’s municipal and industrial sectors. This leadership draws on more than 20 years’ experience of providing high-quality solutions for our public and private sector clients including financing, design and construction, operations and maintenance, asset management and utility services. An Australian company, TRILITY has a growing footprint in every corner of the nation. As such, our capabilities span the full life cycle of water, delivering services to millions of Australians every day.
Process Controllers are accountable, within their sphere of control, for the performance of the water and wastewater treatment plants and projects.
You will have a high sense of ‘ownership’ for the plants you control and will apply yourself to a broad range of tasks. It is required that you carry out your duties in line with TRILITY’s behaviours and standards. Your duties will cover all aspects of plant operations and will extend to process control, laboratory testing and maintenance of process equipment and other assets.
You will be capable of working on your own initiative and assuming total responsibility for plant operation. You will be expected to make and implement decisions relating to the treatment and processes and in so doing, comply with all legislation, regulations, Company and site procedures or instructions as documented in the Operations and Maintenance Manuals and Quality Assurance and Safety systems.
When rostered on-call, you will be expected to attend plants to perform duties on weekends and public holidays and be available for responding immediately to telemetry alarms during all non-working hours.
You will liaise with and supervise specialist contractors. Whilst exercising a broad range of skills you will equally be expected to perform other maintenance duties, as required, e.g. cleaning, painting, lubrication, etc., from time to time. You will also be required to assist in the commissioning of new plant and equipment as necessary.
This role is based in Agnes Water, Queensland.
What We Are Looking For:
• Experience in operation and maintenance of water, wastewater or similar facilities
• Experience with Membrane technology
• Familiarity in use of PC’s and a range of software
• Electrical trade background
• Instrumentation experience
• A current Australian Drivers license
• Be enthusiastic and dedicated, with high levels of initiative and drive
• Possess a high level of maturity, with the ability to make decisions relating to the availability and performance of the plant with minimal direction and guidance
• Possess sound judgement in relation to operational issues
• Be flexible with the ability to adapt to change and rapidly apply new knowledge
• Be a reliable team member, and be an effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Possess effective problem solving skills
• Be able to effectively manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Be able to work independently for long periods