WIOA TALKS are available to members only – if you are not a WIOA member sign up now
Ever wondered what it would be like to be a water operator in Antarctica?
WIOA invites members to login for a technical webinar on Water Treatment in Antarctica – industry and academic collaboration in Antarctic Science
We have put together a line-up of speakers with extensive practical operational knowledge and experience in addressing the challenges of Water Treatment in Antarctica.
WIOA Talks Program:
- Industry and academic collaboration in the Australian Antarctic Science Program, a focus on water
– Industry (Kathy Northcott, WIOA)
– Australian Antarctic Division (Tim Spedding, Australian Antarctic Division)
– Academic (Kathryn Mumford, University of Melbourne)
- Supporting the Antarctic Science Program – a water operator’s perspective (Gavin Allen, Veolia)
- Water treatment at Antarctic stations, current situation and future directions (David Waterhouse, Australian Antarctic Division)
Registration is available to the first 100 members to register and attendees will be contacted with the login instructions, in the lead-up to the event.
The webinar will use the Adobe Connect platform and may require an installation process.
This WIOA Talk is bought to our members with the support of the following organisations: