All nominations will be assessed based on the following criteria:
Diversity and Inclusion goals
The extent to which the program or initiative has been designed to promote and support diversity and inclusion in the workplace or community they serve, such as access, participation and connection for co-workers, members of the community and people from disadvantaged and marginalised groups.
The extent to which the program or initiative has benefited co-workers, members of the community and people from disadvantaged and marginalized groups.
The level of creativity, imagination, and innovation demonstrated within the program or initiative.
The completed applications are judged by a WIOA selection committee and the winner will be announced at the WIOA South Australian conference dinner to be held on Wednesday 7 August.
Courtesy of award sponsor TRILITY the winner will receive the opportunity to participate in an all-expenses-paid* cultural exchange trip to China. The one-week itinerary and program is developed by TRILITY with the Beijing Enterprises Water Group Limited (BEWG) and includes:
- Meal and transfer allowances
- Water project site visits
- Sightseeing opportunities
Water Project Site Visits
- Visit to BEWG Headquarters and museum
- Site visit of Raoyang water supply project
- Site visit to Caofeidian seawater desalination plant (the largest full membrane commercial operation desalination project in China)
- Site visit to Shahe wastewater plant
- Site visit to Daoxianghu Lake Reclaimed Water Plant (the first full underground sewage treatment plant in operation in northern China)
- The Temple of Heaven
- Qianmen Avenue
- Tiananmen Square
- The Forbidden City
- Juyongguan Great Wall
*discretionary spend is the responsibility for the award winner and the itinerary is subject to change