Vision, Mission, Goals & Values
To be a leading industry association promoting excellence in water operations.
To develop and support people in water operations.
- To build a National Association of Members who are actively engaged in the operation and maintenance of water and wastewater systems;
- To accumulate and disseminate information on the design, control, operation and maintenance of such systems to improve Members understanding and knowledge;
- To promote and develop education and training standards to ensure the highest possible levels of efficiency and competency for all operators;
- To provide opportunities for the recognition of individual achievements of both Members and other operators employed in the water industry;
- To encourage new people into the industry and ensure adequate skill levels and succession planning across the sector;
- To promote health and safety issues as a key element of the workplace;
- To develop consistent and reciprocal levels of training and qualifications of Members across all States and Territories; and
- To promote the protection of the environment in all member activities and functions.
- Happy, healthy and safe
- Professional and consistent
- Committed to innovation and sustainability
- Recognise and celebrate achievements
- Open, honest and timely communications
- Supportive behaviour to all
Last updated on